Blog

February 10, 1958: Dedication of new church at Mooroopna

by
July 05, 2017

The new parish church of St. Alban was officially opened and dedicated with traditional ceremony at Mooroopna on Saturday by the Lord Bishop of Bendigo, Rt. Rev. R. E. Richards, M.A.

The Bishop is seen here knocking three times on the church door with his pastoral staff seeking admission.

On the left is the Vicar of Mooroopna (Rev. L. Marshall-Wood).

By
More in From the archives
Login Sign Up

Dummy text